Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I want to blog...

Hello!
I have been wanting to get back to blogging! And make it into something more than it was before. I wish I would have used it during my pregnancy and all of my daughter's first year.
She is now 14 months old! How did that happen? 
She's such a sweetie and quite the HAM!

The time is going by so fast! I want to enjoy each moment... even the challenging moments (especially when it comes to parenting).

I'd like to blog about the things I am passionate about and what I enjoy in life. I like cooking and baking and sharing recipes! I want need to be healthy! I love to run, but it has been very hard as a new mom. My schedule is kind of crazy running a before and after school program. We have been very lucky though since my husband works weekends, he has taken care of our daughter during the day. I can also come home and spend time with her on my breaks since I work a split shift. But we hardly ever have a day off together. So my husband misses out on so much on the weekends. He doesn't get to see friends or family very much. We also don't get much done around our house! He may be switching to working during the week again. So our little Reese may be starting to go to the baby sitter that I went to when I was younger. She offers daily rates and we will only need a couple days a week, because my mother in law can watch her one or two days and Evan would be off every Friday and every other Thursday! Not a bad schedule!
I know that it will give us more time as a family and more time to get things done! It will also be great for Reese to go somewhere and spend time with other kids! So I'm crossing my fingers that it all works out for the best!
I'd like to blog about things we do together as a family, holidays, my journey to be healthy and run again, and different crafts I do at home and with my kids at school, as well as new recipes I try out!
I will share lots of pictures! And the stories that go along with it! I don't want to forget all of these events going on... the time is passing quickly and there is always so much to do!
I hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging!! I look forward to following along! :)

    Brianna
    http://keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete